Emmy awards 2011: the fashion winners

OK, the real winners I don't remember. Although the winners by fashionable dresses I know!

#1: Gwyneth Paltrow in Emilio Pucci
A big "gggggtup" on the boring classic dresses. A number one spot for this dare devil.
The "Show your upperbelly"-trend is working so well for her. She looks cute, sexy and stylish.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Emilio Pucci, Emmy Awards 2012


 
#2: Evan Rachel in Ellie Saab
When I think of movie stars I see this silhouette and magic sparkles. It's not a dress. It's a moment.

Evan Rachel in Elie Saab, Emmy Awards 2012.

#3: Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan
I kept staring at this dress. It's a weird train. Nevertheless how wonderful is the silhouet?! Jessica Rabbit move over!

Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan, Emmy Awards 2012

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten