TrendMaid's Leoparty

Dresscode: fall's latest trend Leopard print!
Where: Amsterdam BorneoDiva (boat)

From left to right: Sana (http://sanaavan.blogspot.com/), TrendMaid and Hanneke.

Fashionable leoparty girls!
Leopards on the screen at entrance..

Make-up artist Mua Fabian from the Make-up Store in Amsterdam.

Pravda vodka in the house! Love the purple diamond like stone on the bottle.

Champagne taste glitter leopard cupcakes from Cupies custom made by owner Isabel.

 
The door-bitch of the evening (and also my good friend) Charlotte with Barbie on her side!

The awesome DJ Brian S (more info) and me.

Sacha with very LV like leopard ears, love them.

__________________________________________________________

That's all I like to share with you girls and guys! To get your name on list of the next fabulous TrendMaid party. Become my friend ;)
First step: follow me on FB..






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten